Friday, February 07, 2014

Philly Loves Lacquer - Festivus for the Rest of US





Hi everyone..

Today I have for you a polish from another one of my favorite "Indie" brands.. & that is Philly Loves Lacquer...

The color below was part of Ester Fox's Christmas Collection
it is called "Festivus for the Rest of Us" it is a beautiful I call it lilac, but Esther calls it Violet with holographic ( I apologize that the photos are all under indoor light as there was no sun that day )
Festivus also has a darker shimmer to it so that in certain lights in almost looks duo.

On to the photos....







The application was nice. I had no issues with this at all.. It dried super smooth and shiny.  Photos are with out top coat.

Please stop and visit Ester  HERE ..
unfortunately this polish is no longer available, but she has many more beauties available..

Thanks for reading.. Have a great weekend..






Jenna






No comments:

Post a Comment