Monday, February 10, 2014

And the Nominees Are.....



Hey there everyone...
I am truly excited today because Dawn Simpson over at Sassy Little Nails has chosen me as one of her 11 nominees for the Liebster Award...

I am truly honoured. 

I have never been nominated before so this will be something new for me.. I do love the idea of all this  Share The Love that has been going around & this I am considering to be part of.  Anyone that Share's The Love with me truly makes me feel so welcomed in the Nail Art community and the Blogging community.

The rules are, you must nominate another 11 blogs who have less than 200 followers, and let them know you've nominated them. You are given 11 questions by the blogger who nominated you, which you must answer. You must give the blogs you nominate 11 question for them to answer. Finally you must link back to the person who nominated you.

So.. Dawn has given me the following questions to answer...


1. Must have____ in your beauty bag?
A: There are a few must haves that I need to have one of those items being eyeliner.. If I am with out eyeline, I feel completely not myself. Another one being a bottle of Love's Baby Soft Rainforest perfume.. I absolutely adore this scent. 

2. Guilty pleasure?  
A:  Ice Cream.  Definitly ice cream.

3. Hobby besides beauty/fashion?
A:  I'm not sure I have any other hobby other than the 'Wondrous World of Nail" .  I did dabble in Stained Glass for a bit, but for some reason I just couldn't get it.. =(

4.If you could only own one make-up brush, which would you choose? 
A: 1 make up brush?  hmmm.. That would have to be my Real Techniques Pointed Concealer Brush. The reson I choose this brush is because it can be used to apply just about anything I would need.  It might take a little more time, but it will work for blush, foundation,concealer, and eyeshadow if needed. 

5.What's a good book you've read recently?
A: I usually don't read to many books.  I do however read a lot of blogs.  And the last thing I read was last month's Nail It magazine lol.

6. Who do you look to for style inspiration?
A:  I look at all my other fellow bloggers for imspirations.  Also, everyone on Pinterest.. That thing is so addicting. 

7.  Name 2/3 Favourite online shops? 
A:  Amazon.com.  I need to have my Etsy.  & eBay of course. 

8.  What is blogging to you? 
A:  Blogging to me is about having some fun, but also giving any helpful advice that I possibly may be able to give, giving free opinion about the products I'm using. And just trying to be entertaining and informative. 

9.  Who is your favourite blogger?
A:   I don't just have 1 favorite.. I have many
A Polished Prance - would have to be my number 1 though.. I took after her with a few of my social media names.  You will see "Polished Pony" a lot. I love horses number 1 & number 2 Chantelle is just amazing. 

10.  Which is your best post?
A:  I would have to say that this --> http://polish-asphyxiation.blogspot.com/2013/07/kimbers-mish-mash-challenge-week-1.html was my best post.  I really liked the way it turned out and the technique was fun..

11.  If you could choose a charity to donate to which would it be and why?
A:  ASPCA -- I absolutely adore animals.  I have 4 Shelties myself, 3 of them are rescues and I thing every animal deserves to have a happy, healthy, loving life for the short time that they are with us.  They bring so much comfort and joy to their humans.  I wish I could adopt them all. 

Next - Here are my nominees..

And my questions for you are...
1. What is your favorite nail art technique?
2. What is your current nail polish inventory?
3. What prompted you to start blogging?
4.  How many pets do you have ?
5.  What is the scenery around your blogging station ?
6. What are your favorite Indie brand polishes & why?
7. What TV shows are you currently in to?
8. What is your normal day to day, pay the bills job?
9. How long have you been blogging & doing nail arts, etc?
10. What is the weather where you are today & what is your favorite season?
11. Just because I liked this question... If you could donate to any charity, what would it be and why?

Thanks for reading & thank you again to Sassy Little Nails for nominating me =)
hope you all have a wonderful day..


No comments:

Post a Comment